|| Content Management
IG Ver 3.6
|Mail List System|
- all emails customizable with custom templates and frameworks.
- UTF8 handling in all email and web pages
- UTF8 handled in captcha emails
- special call for captcha in forms
- new email responses that offer "respond by email" and "block ip address" buttons among other things such as links to uploaded files, etc.
- ability to upload a file with a mailing list submit or page save.
- Small adjustments to the UI including improved email list page
- Additional handling for multiple email addresses separated by commas, spaces, etc in all fields where email allowed.
Commerce / E-cart Module
- Cart expanded to automatically archive and strip credit card numbers on schedules and immediately after processing.
- Cart doesn't allow credit cards in checkout without an SSL
- Cart adds new credit card handling code that highlights which orders have sensitive information and quick feature to remove it.
- Wishlist includes a sign-out button
- Order and Approval notifications improved
- Order complete page doesn't show animation and bounces directly to receipt when done.
- Mailing lists now support 20 custom fields (up from 10) and hide them as an advanced feature.
- Affiliate reports in the shopping cart system
- Traffic reports now use orders for the e-commerce charts
- New Receipt email is much prettier
- Social media tags automatically add code for sharing a page on facebook, twitter, and linkedin and show icon.
Performance / System
- Cache improvements speed up page load times
- Extended beta/debug cycle to higher quality standard.
- new utility functions in XSL (ex: PrettyDate and $UCASE)
- All templates tested for use on generic responsive design.
- Fixed bug regarding .PHP extension white screen load.
- Removed automatic form highlighting code that would scroll pages.
- Cleansites runs much quicker now. It no longer removes past calendar events.
- Brute force login attack detection with automatic ip address blocking
- Captcha more strict requiring a page to be loaded first and automatic ip address blocking
- Pages now validate the caller's ip address to prevent spoofing attacks
- XSS testing to tighter standards
- No longer allows passwords to be stored (due to PCI scanners)
- Fixed bug in mailing lists that would allow funky mailing lists to be created by spammers.
- Reportback now reports site folders and credit card counts for charting